Privacy notice pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679
Data subjects: web and registration app. users
CTF Gandolfi srl, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the carrying out of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Use of the functions of the Texfinder App and portal (publication and management of ads, access to personal area). The main function of the App and the portal is the possibility to put in contact buyers and sellers of textile machinery.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- collection of data by computer or telematic means;
- collection and processing by means of computers.
All data processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- subsidiary and associated companies;
- Companies for the management and assistance of apps and web portal.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Storage Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the data were collected and processed for the carrying out and fulfilment of contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the data were collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – may differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser’s preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure on your browser’s help page. For an overview of how to proceed for the most common browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted advertisements if you so wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For more details and opt-out options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Controller: The Data Controller, in accordance with the Law, is CTF Gandolfi srl (Via Martini 1, 41037 Mirandola (MO) Italy; email: [email protected]; VAT no.: 02099660363) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of the personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become acquainted with said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the territory of the State, as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, supplementing of the data;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.