Personal data privacy notice pursuant to articles 13-14
EU Reg. 2016/679
Data subjects: Texfinder portal and app users.CTF Gandolfi srl, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures concerning contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
The main function of the App Texfinder is to put buyers and sellers of textile machinery into contact.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- collection of data by computer or electronic media;
- processing by means of electronic computers.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures. Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for the proper management of the contract and in particular to the following categories of recipients, including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- subsidiary and associated companies;
- App and web portal management and assistance companies.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way. Storage Period. We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and minimization of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which such data have been collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies. For more information and opt-out options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Controller: The Data Controller, according to the Law, is CTF Gandolfi srl (Via Martini 1, 41037 Mirandola (MO); email: laura.gando[email protected]; VAT no.: 02099660363) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you may exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- a - the origin of the personal data;
- b - the purposes and methods of processing;
- c - the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- d - the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and appointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- e - the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a - updating, rectification or, where interested, supplementing of the data;
- b - the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data which do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which such data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c - certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means. The data subject has the right to obtain: manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d - data portability.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a - for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b - to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market research or commercial communications.